Sunday 27 November 2016

SPENDING THE NIGHT: ''I thought it was a police post, but in fact it was a crypt.''


I thought it was a police post, but in fact it was a crypt

(November, 26 - 06.17 hrs)
BORDER DRC
The alternative route PLAN B, we had to take went fine at the end.
At the border with DRC my tent collapse during strong wind and heavy rain. Everything was soaking wet. I couldnt figure out what the building was last night, I thought it was a police office, but in fact it was a crypt with a dead body. A black snake was curled up, outside the crypt !

We had a lot of rain, on the road from Brazzaville to the border. 
Heavily armed military everywhere! Good for us: it was rebel-free.
The piste was extremely sticky, muddy and slippery. We had some dangerous moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment